Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chillaxin'...

This business of staying up late and sleeping in on week day mornings is BLISS! Atticus slept until nearly 11a.m., but of course, our older boys are all programed to wake up around the same time every morning {8 a.m.}, so nothing is unusual about this week for them.   I've been racking in an extra hour and a half to two hours of sleep every morning this week; waking up to sunshine verses darkness is ideal, of course it also means I didn't get up at 5a.m. and run on the treadmill like I planned to do either.  Oh well, I can try again tomorrow.

It's nearly noon and I have a million things I should be getting done right now, along with places we should visit {since it is vacation} but we're all still hanging out in bed watching Disney JR on television {f.y.i. our kids rarely EVER get to watch television...  if it's on during the day or evening when they're awake, it's flipped to the news}...  I think we will get up and get showered and dressed, someone just barely rang our doorbell 20 minutes ago and I didn't answer it because we're all still in pajamas {don't worry, I wasn't expecting anyone so I don't think it could really be that important and for future reference, if you're the one who just rang the doorbell and I didn't answer, sorry, but I rarely ever answer the door when I'm not expecting visitors... half the time it's just neighborhood kids anyhow}... it's Spring Break... I think I'll put off everything I NEED to do until next week and just enjoy this lazy week with my boys {it would make it tons better of course if only Spence didn't have to work this week}... Noah's headed somewhere with a friend today; while he's gone I think the other boys and I will go picnic in the gardens at Thanksgiving Point and get a good walk in.


0 comments: