Thursday, April 12, 2012

sendadaughter.com

I knew this day would come...  I've been blogging now for well over 5 years and tonight as I was uploading pictures from our Easter weekend, Blogger informed me that I'd met my space quota for photos.  Boo!  Subsequently, I'm changing domains.  My blog desperately needed an update anyhow {if you look to the far right sidebar you'll notice I've never even added our 5TH son, Atticus, who has been part of our family now for nearly a year}... With help from my brilliant husband, I already have a new site set up; it's called www.sendadaughter.com .  It's currently under construction--- we're playing around with things like fonts and layouts, but hopefully with in the next day or two I'll have new posts and pictures up {fingers crossed}.  I've already transferred most of the posts I've made here on Blogger{but not all, I'm still missing something like 60 post} over onto my new blog...  anyhow, from here on out, I hope you join me on our new site!  

Don't forget to follow the new site, www.sendadaughter.com

B.T.W. Did anyone catch the joke???
 

F.Y.I. We LOVE our sons, all 5 of them!

0 comments: