Thursday, December 1, 2011

Galleria dos Tres Irmaos Campbell... November.

Now that three of our boys are in school, all three normally bring home a piece of artwork they've made that day at school...  I LOVE to see the fabulous, colorful art their brilliant little minds have created, but loathe the clutter!  I simply can.not. hold onto every picture, painting, craft they've made--- I just don't have the space for it, so I decided to make one wall in the garage into a showroom for their artwork. I call it The Galleria dos Tres Irmaos Campbell.  For now, I just pin each of their pictures, paintings, etc. up onto this cork board--- eventually I bet we'll have to elaborate for when ALL 5 boys are in school. I display their art for that month that they made it, then at the end of each month, I take a picture to remember it all by and everything goes in the trash... of course if they made something extra spectacular, it doesn't go in the trash, it goes in their box of keepsakes.  It's really such an easy, super solution and our boys LOVE seeing all of their work on display!

November 2011

0 comments: