The idea for this wreath came from this blog... I LOVED it instantly! It looked so simple, so elegant and SO Pottery Barn'ish. After combing through every craft store, i.e. Roberts, Hobby Lobby & Michael's, in the valley for the materials to make it--- I had no luck- so I had to make due with similar materials... it all cost me together probably just about as much, if not more than what it would have cost me just to buy the wreath already made from a store AND it took ALL afternoon to make!!! Hot gluing on the berries was tedious work!!! (F.Y.I.- It was cheaper just to buy an ugly berry wreath that was on sale vs. buying the individual sprays of berries that florists use.)
The end result: I LIKE it- but of course I can't hang it on my front door like I originally intended too- it's not weather proof, so between rain, wind & snow, I'm sure it would get thrashed, SO, I hung it in the next best place- ABOVE THE LOO!



0 comments:
Post a Comment