..."It's the day we get ready for Sunday..
...we clean the house"...
Pardon the interruption... I'll
probably finish posting photos from our family vacation later, next week, but as for now, I thought I'd post
this picture above of
my cutie pies hard at work! We've been home now for just over a week from vacation and
the house has been in desperate need of a good cleaning--- we've been too busy with back to school activities, soccer games, laundry, catching up on our sleep, restocking our pantry and fridge with food, playdates, enjoying good quality time with Grandma Truesdell who came to visit and baby
Atticus' baby blessing---
we haven't had a chance until today to clean it!...
Our boys are great helpers around the house, hence the reason they're cleaning the stair railing in this picture;
note to reader: they're also pros at creating the messes! It's got to be the most tedious job in the house--- and the
grossest--- would you believe me if I told you I find
boogers and all sorts of sticky matter clinging to the railing?!
I'm glad I have a small army of boys to call upon to clean it up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment