Wednesday, September 7, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2...

...I betchya thought I was going to say 1, huh?  Nope.  5, 4, 3 and 2 are the ages of my 4 older children right now.

I decided to try my luck and attempt to get another decent photo of our four oldest boys this morning... it won't be too much longer before Noah turns 6 years old, and when he does I won't be able to tell people I have a 5 year old, a 4 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old! It's a mouthful to say, so just imagine the gasps I get from strangers when I throw in the fact we also have a 4 month old and add "Yep, you guessed it--- they're all boys!" Yeah, they're all a handful but it's fun being their mother.

Hands down, they're THE.CUTEST. 5, 4, 3 and 2 year old boys on the planet!!!

 Goofy faces.
I'm LOVING Bentley's expression on his face.
 Don't you just love Bentley's swag?! 
He's sporting Portugal's soccer team uniform.
The boys obviously were NOT in the mood to cooperate for pictures.
And... last but not least, 
I just had to add this picture below cuz Co  
(that's what we've nicknamed Cohen now) 
is such a stud.
It seems like he transformed from a toddler to a little boy overnight!
Funny note about Co's shoes---
he LOVES these shoes of his he's wearing.
They're his Toms.
But his older brother Ian insists they're girl shoes.
On the first day of school, 
while Cohen was putting his shoes on his feet,
Ian smirked and said

"Cohen, you're not wearing THOSE shoes to school are you?!!!
Those are GIRL shoes.  Everyone will laugh at you."

Cohen paused, looked down at his shoes and hesitated for just a moment,
then with a great deal of confidence he replies
"YEP!".
He's such an amazing little kid!
I love him.  
I love all of my boys!
  All 5 of them.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Adorable! Those boys are way too cool.