Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Itty Bitty Ball in May

I signed Ian and Noah up to play Itty Bitty T-ball at the Legacy Center the beginning of May.  The two boys were assigned to play on the same team...

...The Cubs.
Needless to say, Ian didn't want to be part of ANY team!  I couldn't convince him (or bribe him for that matter with ice cream) to play!!!  He's a shy kid and just barely met the age requirement to join the team by one day (kids must be 3 to play; t-ball started May 10TH and Ian only turned 3 on the 9TH).  I decided that since Ian didn't want to play ball and I couldn't get my money back, I'd let our friend's kid, Logan, take Ian's place. Another one of our friends boy's, Tate, was already on the team, as well as Daniel (Trish's boy), so Noah still had a lot of buddies playing on the team with him even without his brother.

0 comments: