Fun in the sun...
Yesterday's little rainstorm made it a nice reprieve from the heat we've had here lately... let's get things straight: I HATE the summer heat here in Utah. Anything above 85 degrees does me in for the day, unless that is of course if I'm in a house or a vehicle with air conditioning or sitting poolside. I worship the sun (keep in mind I'm a native of San Diego; I adore sun and surf) but this dry desert heat here is killing me! I feel like I'm dry roasting all darn day. My boys on the other hand, well they don't seem to mind the heat. If I'd allow it, they'd be outside all day playing under the suns pounding rays. Sweat and stink would be their choice of Eau de parfum. They get antsy being locked up inside the cool confines of our house, a mom can only take so much whining for the day, so often times before I know it, we're all outside, in the blazing heat looking for ways to keep them cool and refreshed but most importantly busy and having fun!











0 comments:
Post a Comment