Saturday mornings at our house...
Remember those Saturday mornings as a kid when you used to lounge around in your p.j.'s and watch cartoons till sports or info. commercials aired???
That is how we spend our mornings on Saturdays... usually.
(left to right: Noah 4 1/2, Bentley 6 months, Ian 2 1/2 & Cohen 1 1/2)
In bed, with wet diapers, runny noses, messed up faux hawks, pajamas on (or not on, depending if you wet through your diaper in the middle of the night), with a sippy cup of strawberry milk with in reach, a bag of "Oops, All Berries Captain Crunch" in hand, watching Babar & BusyTown Mysteries cartoons.Pretty sweet, don't ya think?

1 comments:
That is my favorite picture EVER of your boys. So, so, so cute!! You've really gotta stop making me want to get pregnant. I'm not ready yet, but every time I read your blog I start getting anxious! :)
Post a Comment