Oh brother!
We have a bit of a problem here on the home front...
aside from the fact that I still have yet to update my blog with pictures from Noah's preschool Winter program, Christmas Eve; Christmas morning, New Years celebrations and the vacation I took with Noah & Ian to San Diego the first week of November; it haunts me each day thinking about all the "catching up" I still have yet to do on my blog; but in all sincerity, this problem I'm about to tell you trumps what I've just listed and is far more troubling...
...just read on for the details...
at some point during these last two months,
has started to believe his brother
is really also named
It was cute & sort of funny at first,
but it's gone on for too long!
How on earth did the kid get so confused?!
Is it because like everyone else,
Ian thinks that he and his brother are twins???
My nephews Luke & Jake, whom by the way are in fact identical twins,
for YEARS thought their names were both LukeandJake;
they couldn't comprehend that idea that one of them was actually" Luke" while the other brother was "Jake".
Is this what is happening here?!
Or perhaps,
Ian has heard both Spencer and myself
mistakenly
call Noah "Ian" one too many times
(in our defense, the two boys REALLY do look exactly the same from the back;
even when they run by quickly we can't tell the difference in "who's who".)
We're not exactly sure how Ian became so confused...
we correct him every time he calls Noah "Ian",
but correcting him hasn't started to work yet.
We'll keep our fingers crossed,
hopefully soon
Ian will begin calling his brother by the right name again...
hopefully soon
Ian will begin calling his brother by the right name again...
...
or perhaps,
maybe the only solution
will be to change Noah's name
will be to change Noah's name
on his birth certificate
from "Noah"
to "Ian the 2ND"
if the matter doesn't resolve itself soon.
(just kidding of course.)
By the way,
for the last two weeks
Noah has started to call Ian by a new name...
Ian is now Noah's
"Bother brother"!
Yup.
That's sibling love at its finest!
Oh brother!





2 comments:
That's so funny! Enoch used to call Seara by her name and Elijah by his, but suddenly he's calling both of them Lija. I don't quite get it but whatever. He'll figure it out eventually. :)
ps. I love that you actually know what you're doing and make it look cool when you put text on pictures. You're talented, my friend.
How funny. I am sure he will eventually get it sorted out.
Cute boys.
Post a Comment