Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something I failed to say...

I think it's important to add, NOT ONLY will we be expecting baby #4 in mid-August, but at the end of August our lease here at our place is up. We love the place, but don't want to buy it, so about a month ago we started looking for a home to buy. Man there are some AMAZING deals out there right now! We're so glad we didn't buy last summer because everything that was $100K or $200K out of our price range last summer is NOW in our market! Hopefully we can find something and everything goes smooth with the loan; should it not, we'll stay here till we can get into a home. We'd love to close on a house before August so we can gradually move things over before the baby comes. We don't want to get into a place too soon though because we've already paid for this place till our lease ends and we would loose $. Get the picture? It wasn't good timing on our part: baby/move... Oh well. We'll let you all know as time progresses how the house hunt is going.

1 comments:

janae said...

Ha, ha! I've been there before. We moved a couple months after Seara was born. We moved to Spanish Fork ONE WEEK before Elijah was born. And we moved here ONE MONTH before Elijah was born. I can tell you from experience - easier before than after. You can do hard things. Good luck on the house hunt!

ps. And YAY for waiting!!