Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1 Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed...

This one fell off and bumped his head...

We've sung this song so many times over and over again- I thought by singing it so often my boys would know NOT TO JUMP ON THE BED!

WRONG!

To be exact, Ian was jumping on my bed during nap time and he fell off the bed and hit his head on my nightstand; he's LUCKY he didn't need stitches. We didn't even hear a scream or a cry come from him; not a peep, so I didn't see the bump until after Noah went into my room and woke Ian up. Poor kid; the bumps the size of a golf ball and he wouldn't let me ice it. There was a little bit of blood all over our white downe comfortor- hopefully Oxyclean can take it out. From now on Ian will be taking his naps in his room, back in the confinement of his crib!

It's too funny to go without mentioning it, I guess instead of screaming Ian felt better about dealing with the pain by tearing my scriptures up!!! I found pages from The Bible and The Book of Mormon ripped out and left in tiny pieces ALL OVER my bedroom floor!

GOD FORGIVE MY CHILD!

1 comments:

janae said...

Oh no!! I feel bad about his face - poor kid! - but I actually feel more sad about the scriptures. I hope they weren't special ones to either of you. Seara once ripped out a page of my mission scriptures and I CRIED. I still have the pieces so I can fix it. I just haven't had time in the last two years. :)