Noah's THREE!
This picture was taken just shortly after Noah was born;
he had A LOT of dark hair, we were already using hair products on his hair!
he had A LOT of dark hair, we were already using hair products on his hair!

The following picture is one we took of Noah on his 1ST birthday.
He still had fabulous hair, gorgeous long eye lashes and the chubbiest cheeks!

Yes, it's true... my little man is now 3 years old!
He's such a great kid; I've called him my "rock star" before in previous post and while it's true, he can rattle my nerves sometimes when he gets wild & crazy, I LOVE HIM NO LESS, he makes life exciting for me! I adore him- MoM's his # 1 FAN!
This year we had fun celebrating his birthday. For once, he finally understood what a birthday was. In the days leading up to his birthday, he told every person he saw about the cake and party he was going to have with his cousins. He was so excited! I chose Dr. Seuss to be the theme for this years party; Noah loves reading Dr. Seuss books and I love Seuss's art- it was a real challenge though finding decorations and a cake- neither stores or any of my google searches could locate Seuss decor for a birthday celebration. I finally settled on a bouquet of balloons that had all the same colors you often see in Seuss books, a blue tablecloth, red and white striped napkins like "The Cat In the Hat's" hat, red plates and utensils, and I had Maceys bakery photo copy a design with Dr. Seuss's characters onto a cake that had sides piped in red and white icing. The cake actually turned out looking pretty cool.
Noah's Dr. Seuss birthday cake
Jones sodas, silly straw, sweedish fish, airheads, lemon heads, grape heads and cherry heads
Our day didn't begin much differently from other days, except that instead of the normal breakfast cereal we usually eat, I let Noah eat and share with Dad and Ian his special "cookie cereal". We didn't go anywhere during the day because I had to wait for some furniture to be delivered, but I did let Noah unwrap one of his gifts in the morning so he could play with it during the day.
That evening we met our cousins and aunt and uncles at the Scera Theater. We invited all of our family who lives here in Utah to join us and watch "Seussical the Musical"- it was opening night (a special thanks to Linda- Spencer's mom who provided the tickets). Spencer's parents came, as well as Aunt Laura, Aunt Megan & Uncle John, Aunt Celeste & Uncle Jim and their 4 kids, and Tricia's oldest kids, Alana, Tori, Eli and Luke & Jake.
Noah posing for a picture with the Cat in the Hat;
by the look on his face, I think Noah's grossed out that the cat's super sweaty!
by the look on his face, I think Noah's grossed out that the cat's super sweaty!
After the musical was over, everyone met at our house to eat cake and ice cream and watch while Noah opened presents
P.S. this temporary tattoo of Seuss' Horton the Elephant took nearly 3 weeks to come clean off of Noah's face!
1 comments:
Stephanie, you amaze me. How on earth did you manage to pull off a real party with all you have going on??? I love the Seuss theme - absolutely darling!!
Post a Comment