Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Just thought I'd wish everyone a happy Talk Like A Pirate Day! (it's today, September 19Th- how would I ever know such a thing exists??? Well it just so happens to be the same day as Noah's birthday!!!)
*note: This is Noah's new Halloween costume- totally appropriate for today's occasion don't you think? Anyhow, it's a real Captain Hook outfit- so cute- made out of velvet- a bit big on him though- and he's missing his hook and his real Captain Hook hat, mustache and wig- I'll have to do some searching between now and Halloween to find him a real hat. Anyhow- he loved the costume, but hated the white hanker chief thingy, thus explaining why he doesn't looked too thrilled in the pic. Gotta love that the kid can express himself on camera!
Curious to know how my first paragraph translates into pirate language? Read the following below.
The pirate speaks, "Just thought I'd wish everyone a happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! (it's today, September 19TH- how would I ever know such a thin' exists??? Well it just so happens t' be t' same day as Noah's birthday!!!"
*note: This is Noah's new Halloween costume- totally appropriate for today's occasion don't you think? Anyhow, it's a real Captain Hook outfit- so cute- made out of velvet- a bit big on him though- and he's missing his hook and his real Captain Hook hat, mustache and wig- I'll have to do some searching between now and Halloween to find him a real hat. Anyhow- he loved the costume, but hated the white hanker chief thingy, thus explaining why he doesn't looked too thrilled in the pic. Gotta love that the kid can express himself on camera!
Curious to know how my first paragraph translates into pirate language? Read the following below.
The pirate speaks, "Just thought I'd wish everyone a happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! (it's today, September 19TH- how would I ever know such a thin' exists??? Well it just so happens t' be t' same day as Noah's birthday!!!"
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Noah!!! This will be the first time I haven't gotten to celebrate with him. I hope you guys have a great day!
I have totally started putting together our Halloween costumes...it's nice to see that someone else loves dressing up for Halloween as much as I do! I love Noah's little costume!
Ok, that is so cute! I was at the dollar store today and they had a sword and hook set just like captain hooks if Spencer is still wanting to return the others. I think it was a little bit smaller too.
i was thinking about noah yesterday and if he was talking like a pirate.
mae is going to be tinkerbell for halloween. all we need is a peter!
Hey Stephanie, Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Your family seems so happy. You really do have very cute boys.
Post a Comment