Friday, December 16, 2011

An encounter with Mr. Claus...

Do we really only have 8 more days until Christmas?!  Geez, I better get our Christmas shopping done, otherwise we might have some VERY disappointed little boys in our home come Christmas morning.

Yesterday I took the boys, along with the help from my father in law, Les,* over to Thanksgiving Point to see the reindeer {which b.t.w. were NOT there contrary to what the sign on their enclosure said... they SHOULD have been!  I guess they flew off!} and meet old Kris Kringle and get their pictures taken with him.  
The older boys were THRILLED to have the chance to meet him--- on the drive over to Thanksgiving Point, all they talked about was WHAT they were going to tell him they wanted for Christmas.... I sure hope Santa can read minds, because the boys were mum from the very moment we walked into the room where Santa was standing until the minute we left.  It only took them 5 minutes after the fact to realize they'd FORGOTTEN to tell Santa Claus WHAT they wanted for Christmas.  Shucks!  Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to seek him out sometime next week so they can have another chance to talk to him.  Meanwhile, they did take some super cute pictures with SantaCohen was over the moon cuz he got to hold Santa's hand for the pictures...  Atticus was FULL of giggles and smiles {I LOVE that kid!} and Bentley, well, he wasn't very fond of the Jolly ol' Elf...  Just look for yourself...

This last one turned out super cute, NOTICE, Cohen was wearing his red cowboy boots {which he LOVES!} and he had his feet crossed like a total stud...  the picture's PERFECT, only it's missing one thing... oh wait. Why what could that be???  Well BENTLEY of course!!!

4 comments:

Marie said...

I LOVE these so much!! I've seen a bunch cause we've gone there for family pictures. And these are probably my favorite Santa ones!!

Rocio said...

your boys are so handsome stephanie!

Valerie said...

THE. BEST. lol

Nika said...

I love this one the most!