The Buddy Shot...
Hallelujah, soccer season is over! Don't get me wrong- I've enjoyed going to soccer games and practices, watching Noah and Ian play together on the same team--- Noah just played goalie again in their last game and he had a couple of great saves- he even has a gnarly bruise on his shin to show for one of his saves--- Ian had a few good kicks and played more aggressively--- next season remind me to put him on a team where all the other kids are actually his age, NOT 2 years older... Just because Ian's the same size as all of the 5 and 6 year old's, he's NOT on the same maturity level... I think he'll preform much better in the Spring playing on a team with 4 year old's... Anyhow, back to what I was saying... I'm just thrilled to have my Saturday mornings freed up now--- I can actually sleep in!

1 comments:
oh that is just adorable!
Post a Comment