5 Little Ghosts...
I'm so far behind on blogging, it's not even funny... but I haven't had chance to even think about it much because we've all been too busy scaring up some fun!!! Tonight we played Hide and Ghost Seek in our dark house!!!! It was SPOOKTACULAR!!!
Got a busy day planned for tomorrow... school parties, last minute errands to run, vacuum & mop the house, make some soup, trick or treat and party at our house afterwards!!! Have I mentioned we might also have a candy shortage at our house??? We bought enough candy for 300 kiddos, but seriously, I'm not sure it will even be enough... there are so many kids in our neighborhood, we just might have to start raiding our own kids candy stash to give out to other kids, that, OR we'll have to just turn off all of the lights and pretend like we're not home...
Got a busy day planned for tomorrow... school parties, last minute errands to run, vacuum & mop the house, make some soup, trick or treat and party at our house afterwards!!! Have I mentioned we might also have a candy shortage at our house??? We bought enough candy for 300 kiddos, but seriously, I'm not sure it will even be enough... there are so many kids in our neighborhood, we just might have to start raiding our own kids candy stash to give out to other kids, that, OR we'll have to just turn off all of the lights and pretend like we're not home...



5 comments:
So darn cute
That's so cute!
very cute. :)
So much fun, I want to go live in your house.
That's too cute!!
Post a Comment