Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SURPRISE!

Boy OH boy!

Spencer and I are "over the moon"
Our hearts our filled 
with much gratitude and joy this Thanksgiving.
B.T.W. We just found out the good news TODAY!
P.S. The plumbers crack wasn't intentional... it just sort of happened.

19 comments:

janae said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations! You are single-handedly supplying the church with missionaries. :) I'm so happy for you!

Ruth said...

Wow, Congratulations! You guys make pretty cute babies.

Sharalea said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your boys are so cute, they will be such great helpers--you are an amazing mama...I don't know how you keep so many things going & have so much energy!

I hope you have been feeling ok & that the 1st trimester sickie wasn't too bad for you...5 boys!! AWESOME!!

big hugs!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Yay!! May babies are the best.

heidizinha said...

oh boy oh boy is right! so awesome! congratulations!

austinamasandra said...

Because you are an AMAZING mother & because you have the cutiest boys I couldn't be more excited. I told Austin you guys have all the boys and we'll have all the girls! :) PARABENS!!!!!!!

Amy Hamrick said...

Congratulations! U r supermom!

Mel Norton said...

Congratulations Campbell family!

Lacy said...

First of all, I totally knew you were pregnant again. I've been meaning to call you and confirm. Second of all, congrats!!! You are an amazing mom and your boys are so lucky to have you and to have so many brothers. I will be in Utah December 23-30 for Christmas and Chelsey's wedding. Will you be there so I can come see you, your pregnant belly, and your beautiful new house? :)

Margo said...

congratulations Stephanie!

Nicole Tervort Heywood said...

Wow Steph!! Congratulations! My husband is the 2nd of six boys. That's awesome that they're all so close. Good luck :)

Joanna said...

Congrats!

Krystal said...

Congratulations!!! You are like Wonder Woman! How fun to have a house full of such cute boys!!

Kathy Cunningham said...

Congrats

Jenny Nguyen said...

Congrats! I was starting to wonder when #5 would arrive! :) I'm so happy for you!

Crystal Glassford Leisure said...

LOL yay! more pee to look forward to! :) congrats!

Sheena Farris Shurtz said...

I knew it!!!Congrats!!!I am calling you soon!!

Janna said...

We are so happy for you guys Stephanie!!!!

Tricia said...

The hardest part of raising 5 boys is definitly keeping the bathroom clean and the refrigerator full!!!! Other than that boys are so much fun! I remember wanting all girls when I first started having children. BOY am I glad I didn't get my wish... my 5 sweet boys have taught me so much:) Those 5 boys of yours are pretty lucky to be a part of such an awesome family!!!!