School pics...
I know this is a post the grandparents have been DYING to see! The boys got their school pictures back.
I'll let you all be the judge of them.
First we have Noah's class...
he's on the bottom row, third child in from the left.
The following picture is of Ian's preschool class.
Ian is on the top row, far right.
Gotta love it, right? Especially that look on Ian's face. He looks ticked off about something. So funny. I'm pleased to report that Ian is still L.O.V.I.N.G. preschool! It's been so good for him and though his teacher still tells me he's still pretty shy, he does interact with all the kids now and talks quite a bit more. He really enjoys singing time.Ah, wait just a minute... you probably thought I meant just Ian and Noah got back their school pictures and probably weren't expecting to see one of Spencer too... yep! That's right... he had school picture day at his school too and had to have his picture for the school yearbook taken. Isn't it precious?
Just kidding... it is cute. I can say something like that because I'm married to him... but let me know if you want a wallet picture of him. I have at least 20 that came in his photo packet.



2 comments:
lol! I love the little girl in Ian's class photo. Also, I'm going to tell you a secret, I have 5 years worth of photos from school and although they are required to take pics of teachers I found out you can have a family picture taken and sent to you in the packet instead of a gazillion.
I don't know if my 1st comment posted..my thing was begin weird, but you can opt to get family photos taken at spencer's school instead of getting a packet of a him, I just found that out after 5 years of getting pictures of myself. yippee!
Post a Comment