Safety first...
First off, I hope you don't think of the following picture as sacrilegious... it really wasn't my intent. I just thought it was too funny not to share.
With my sister's move, we inherited a lot items she couldn't take with them (if you don't understand what I mean by "a lot", just come to my house; half of the things we own are "hand me downs" from Trish).
... one of the things she gave us was her Christus statue. It's beautiful. I'm very grateful she thought to give us something so beautiful and nice.
It was late, very late, the evening she gave it to me. I had a long drive home from her place to mine and she didn't want to see it get broken or harmed in any way... so her wise thinking led her to buckle to statue up in one of my children's car seats.
As I pulled out of her drive way, she shouted "Safety first!"
What's even funnier is that I forgot it was there until two days later when I went to buckle the boys into their car seats. How funny would that have been if I drove around town with the Christus in the car seat?!

3 comments:
That is funny.
Holy Tomatoes Steph!!!! I can't believe you took a picture of that and then posted it!!!!!!!!! Now we're going to be cursed!!!!! That was kinda funny though even though I didn't mean for it to be... I just know how you drive and didn't want it to break. Thought that was the safest place! lol
Too funny! I probably would have done the same thing (including taking a picture :) )
Post a Comment