If my boys had their own rock band...
If my boys had their own rock band...
...this would definitely be their first album cover!
Just for the record: The other day I realized I have a slight obsession
with my boys wearing Quiksilver clothing.
I was cleaning out their closet and I found 50+ Quiksilver tee shirts stashed away in there.
That mess doesn't even include all the Quiksilver hoodies, dress shirts, jeans, pants, rash guards, swim trunks and sandals that they own. While it's true, I like Quiksilver's style and bold colors and graphics they choose to use on their clothing, I mainly stick to buying their clothing because I can buy it on sale either at the Quiksilver outlet store or Nordstrom or Nordstrom's Rack. Their clothing is good quality clothing and it holds up really well over time (durability is key, especially since I have 4 boys I would like to eventually wear it). I also like to dress the boys in other surf brand names such as Billabong, O'Neil, Volcom and Hurley but it's more difficult to find their clothing in an assortment of options to choose from. I usually buy the boys jeans at the Gap because they fit my boys the best. I also tend to buy the boys dressier clothing (i.e. church clothes) from there too. One place you will NOT find me buying clothes for my boys though is at Gymboree. That store has cute clothing items for girls, but my sister and I agreed, the boy clothes from there are just a little to femmee, particularly for my boys; it's just NOT their thing. Oh and by the way, I thought I'd point out any time I shop for the boys, I always find great deals on clothing; that's because if they don't have the item on sale available in one of the boys sizes, chances are they'll have it in at least one of the other 3 boys sizes and I win either way, whether I have to pay full price or not, because clothing in our house gets shared 4 ways between the boys. When I shop, for now, I just have to buy clothing items in sizes 1T, 2T, 3T and 4T; it makes my job shopping fun and easy to do!


2 comments:
They are super cute. I love how you dress them. I will look for their first album.
That is such a good picture!!
Post a Comment