Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And so our day begins with a Kix up the nose....

Today is my cleaning day.  I haven't deep cleaned my house now for nearly two weeks and all I saw last night before going to bed were little kid hand prints on my windows, dirty floors and boogers on the walls.  That's what happens to the house when I don't seriously clean it on a regular basis.  So, this morning I was supposed to wake up at 5 a.m. to start my cleaning, but instead I slept in till 9... the boys finally woke me up.  Despite what my close friends and family members might think, I HATE cleaning! I just LOVE a clean house and can function much better in one, so it forces me to clean. 

I was in the office, wiping down the windowsill when I heard my two year old, Ian,  screaming from the other room.  I hurried in to find out what the matter was and that's when I was confronted with this!

He stuffed a Kix (cereal) up his nose! Correction: I'm unsure whether it was Ian that did it or Noah; Noah would do something like that to his brother.

0 comments: