BUBBLES!
My boys LOVE bubbles and I have spent years, along with a lot of $$$, trying to find the perfect bubble blower. You name it, we've bought it only to find out shortly after that it's lousy and/or doesn't work.
This past Saturday I was shopping at Costco when I saw this contraption.
Sizzlin' Cool Gazillion Typhoon Ultimate Bubble Machine
Costco had it on sale for $20, so I decided to buy one for my boys and give it a try. It said on the packaging that it made a GAZILLION bubbles (I was doubtful about a gazillion, maybe more like a hundred, but either way, it was pretty inexpensive and looked like fun).
We took it home and tried it out immediately. The thing really DID make a lot of bubbles; possibly even a gazillion, I can't be absolutely sure because I wasn't counting but there were A LOT!
My boys loved it and I was satisfied knowing that I FINALLY purchased a bubble
machine worth my $$$.
Additional note: I am SO HAPPY that Spring is finally here! (I just hope it's here to stay for a while). After playing with the bubbles for an hour (yes, my kids were occupied with them for a whole HOUR) the boys played some baseball. I can't wait till they are old enough to be on a real league. Noah surprised us; he a switch hitter! He prefers to bat with his left but can also bat pretty well with his right. This surprises us because he doesn't do anything else with his left (i.e. write or hold a fork). He has a really GOOD swing and he makes great contact with the ball. We just may have a Major Leaguer in the family! (he gets his amazing b-ball skills from his Grandpa Truesdell; Grandpa Truesdell is a lefty too).
Above is Ian hitting the ball and Noah fielding it.








3 comments:
Just leave it to Costco. I love that place!
I need that bubble machine for my class! It's awesome!
thanks for sharing. this looks great!
Post a Comment