Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't bother Spencer...

...he's been too busy loving on this the last couple of days...



My sister and her husband went out of town for a couple of days with their kiddos. They asked us to babysit the Bentley while they've been gone- parking it in our garage and keeping a good eye on it and such. If anyone deserves any sort of merit for excellent babysitting skills, it would be Spencer... though... now that I think of it, maybe he'd loose a few points... he's been exploiting it a lot the last two days showing it off to friends and letting their wives take pictures next to it... I'm pretty sure this would be considered as "poor babysitter etiquette" if there is such a thing. Oh well... what matters most importantly is that it's safe, undamaged, been looked after really well and Spencer's been having fun this week living large like celebs on cribs and dreaming big.

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Very true...I think John and I both might have thrown up...except we knew if wasn't spencers.

Ruth said...

What does one do for a living to afford lots of kids, fun vacations and a Bentley? How nice of Spencer to take such good care of the car. ;)