So happy for you guys to have a healthy baby and momma!! I wish I lived closer to you, Steph. I'd be banging down your door with dinners and free babysitting of the older kids so you can have some quality bonding time with Bentley. So hopefully you got some peeps to do that for me. I'm sure you have a few. ;-)
And I really love the name Bentley! You guys are great baby namers.
Yay YAY Yay! Congratulations! I absolutely LOOOOVE the name Bentley! As always, you guys choose the coolest names for your boys! Congratulations, Stephanie--you are AMAZING! Get some rest & give that darling some kisses for me!
7 comments:
Congratulations you guys!! I can't believe you have four kids, that is so crazy. I'm so, so happy for you!
So happy for you guys to have a healthy baby and momma!! I wish I lived closer to you, Steph. I'd be banging down your door with dinners and free babysitting of the older kids so you can have some quality bonding time with Bentley. So hopefully you got some peeps to do that for me. I'm sure you have a few. ;-)
And I really love the name Bentley! You guys are great baby namers.
Yay YAY Yay! Congratulations! I absolutely LOOOOVE the name Bentley! As always, you guys choose the coolest names for your boys! Congratulations, Stephanie--you are AMAZING! Get some rest & give that darling some kisses for me!
We are so happy for you. What a beautiful baby boy!
YAY! He is perfect and beautiful, congrats Steph!
Congratulations!!! What a little cutie!
He is a doll! Hope you are getting some rest & recovering well. Sending sweet kisses for that baby boy!!
Post a Comment