Lazy Summer Days...
Schools out and summer is here! Yahoo!!! How do three little boys with LOTS of energy spend their summer days???
Why playing croquette of course!
The boys have been pretty OBSESSED with golf lately (I mean not only Noah and Ian, but Spencer as well), so since it's not entirely appropriate to go chucking golf balls around in the backyard since it's a common area for all our neighbors and not a golf course, I found THIS cute little croquette set online from The Land of Nod and bought it so the boys could play outside on our own private little lawn.
They LOVE it, and better yet... if it's too HOT to play outside or weather isn't permitting, the boys can play the game inside.
I can't help but associate the game of croquette with summer, LEMONADE and breezy afternoons in which my siblings and I would play it on my grandparents backyard lawn by the lake... those were the days... not a care in the world! Unfortunately, WE don't live by a lake though and WE don't get breezes here too often, BUT, it is summer and I can whip up a pitcher of lemonade, so close enough, I'm happy to let my boys play their little hearts out!
2 comments:
They're on their way to the Masters - You guys make cute boys.
That is the cutest croquet set!! I love it. Holy cow, I love it. I'm looking it up right now!
Post a Comment