This is Global Warming???
I dare to ask, has Al Gore, or any of those Global Warming NUTS been to regions of the U.S. like Utah lately???
This DOES NOT look like GLOBAL WARMING to me.
I've had enough winter for one year. Spring please make your debut soon. I'm anxious to see the Tulips blossom and little birdies build their nest this year. Winter needs to get his butt off stage till next year!
P.S. Mom & Dad, tidy up the house a little and make some room; the 5 of us just might be headed down your way to San Diego to enjoy some of your gorgeous sunshine for 3 months if Spring is not here soon!
3 comments:
come on down and enjoy some of the global warming down here! We'd love a visit!
I must say that I don't miss snow AT ALL. The only thing I miss is playing in snow when it is 40* plus. Here the snow only sticks if is is below 10*, I swear. So when you play, you FREEZE. Ugh.
ps. um, hate to rain on your parade, but this is exactly what happens with global warming ... melting polar ice caps mean more moisture in the air, which means more rain and snow for all of us down here. Not that I am an Al Gore fan or anything. :)
Sorry about the snow!! We are going to have 80's this week if you want to come to Oregon you are welcome here :)And to answer your question yes, Easter egg hunt inside due to rain...
Post a Comment