Saturday, March 28, 2009

Four in Four and then some...

I just thought I'd add that Spencer just started a new blog- it's a crack up and a must read! www.fourinfour.blogspot.com He believes every story has two sides to it, so therefor he wants to convey the truth of raising four in four from his own perspective, + there's a couple of interesting statistics he added to his site. Apparently the chances of having four kids all the same gender aren't as high as I thought they would be; statistically only 9.1% of families with four children have all boys. AWESOME- I LOVE being unique!!! Anyhow, go and check it out, leave comments and questions and check back often as I'm sure he'll be better about updating his blog than I have been.

Also, wanted to thank everyone already for the birthday wishes! Mom and dad, you two have less than 17 hours now to wish both me and Jeff a happy birthday (that's right my older birthday shares his birthday with me, he's exact;y 5 years older!); if I don't hear from you mom and dad I guess I can just assume you guys are getting old and forgetful. Forget one of your childrens birthdays, maybe I can understand, but forget two of your childrens birthdays that coincidentally happen to fall on the same day, that's just not acceptable. Just kidding of course but just so you're aware I'll accept small bills of $20's to make up the forgetfulness.

Lastly, thought I'd let everyone know, those who care and who read this post on my blog; Step aside Victoria Secret and Calvin, the Paul Frank designer underwear are working like a charm!!! Definitely worth the extra buck! Noah's pretty much potty trained- I say pretty much because there's the "occasional" terd in the pants. It happens to every boy right?! Really, he's a pro at using the toilet and he has better potty manners than a lot of my husbands grown friends- meaning he actually wipes down the toilet in cases where he misses and he washes his hands without being asked. It's LOVELY only having to change 2 little ones diapers through out the day- maybe soon, we can train Ian and then we'll only have to worry about Cohen and the new baby in diapers.

0 comments: