Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time to update the ol' bloggity blog...

I think it's safe to say tonight I might make some headway in trying to update my blog; the boys have all gone to bed and should they wake up during the night they won't have any luck raiding the fridge or trashing their toy room- child proof locks are fastened to EVERY door and closet in the house- even the fridge! My guess is the baby will wake up every couple of hours to have a bottle, but here's hoping he falls back asleep quickly... I have MONTHS of events to blog about- LITERALLY! I've been telling myself for weeks now (who am I kidding- it's been months!) that I better start updating the blog, but other things caught my attention and kept me from doing so. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH- I gotta do it. Check back in over the next couple of days, I promise to update our family blog month by month- since October- a lot has happened! Hopefully by Saturday or the end of the weekend I'll be caught up and maybe then my mind can rest at ease knowing the blog is up to date!

2 comments:

janae said...

I have really missed your posts, so I'm really excited to get your updates!

Ruth said...

I agree with Janae. Love the updates.