Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A good "pick me up"...

I think I found the PERFECT solution for getting over the disappointment I experienced after watching the new "Twilight" movie (yes, I think it was THAT BAD that I'm STILL blogging about it 2 weeks later)- I've decided that instead of finishing what I haven't read in Stephenie Meyer's last book "Breaking Dawn" I'm going to take a "break" from reading her stuff and read the new, "Multiple Bles8ings" book written by John and Kate Gossling (from TLC's reality show, "John and Kate plus 8"). I picked up a copy of it from Costco yesterday for myself to read. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show; especially Kate. She's so uncannily neurotic sometimes about keeping things cleaned and organized, even with 8 kids, she reminds me of myself, minus 5 kids.

Another book I'm looking forward to reading soon, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I want to read it before I see the movie. Anyone read it yet?

1 comments:

Laura Cluff said...

Oh my gosh, I want to borrow that book when you're done! I don't even read, but I would love to read that book. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Hope you had fun in Cali. Post some pics!! We need to all get together soon....maybe after all the holiday madness is over! ;) We still need to come over and see your place. We're pathetic friends!