Monday, August 11, 2008

Cohen's baby blessing...




We blessed Cohen last week in church; he looked so precious in his white blessing outfit- it had blue trimming along the collar and sleeves. Afterwards we had a luncheon at the park with our family and friends. Quite a few people showed up for the blessing and lunch; some were friends we hadn't seen for a while. I didn't think to take any pictures at the luncheon, I was too busy socializing; I wish I had though- Noah probably ate 10 cookies, 10 brownies, drank 5 sodas, had 2 rice crispie treat cupcakes and ate 3 rock candy lollipops; not forgetting to mention, once we arrived home he asked us for some more COOKIES! He was a HUGE STICKY MESS!

Some of our friends joked with us and asked if we were expecting to do another blessing 9 months from now in May... HA! don't count on it. I have my hands full with 3 as it is for now.

Don't mind this list of names, it's just a list of those peoples names who came (I made the list for memory's sake). Grandma & Grandpa Campbell, Aunt Megan & John, Aunt Celeste, Jim & kids, Aunt Tricia & kids, Grandma Truesdell & Paresa & Idrese, Kalun & Kristi + kids, Matt & Laura + kids, Jeremy & Anna + kids, Chris & Susan + kid, Bryce & Erin + kid, Danny & Rachel + kid, Jimmy & Becky + kids, Clark & Adrianne.

5 comments:

Sharalea said...

such a doll! all of your babies are always soooo cuuuute!
also, we got your baby announcement--did you make it? i love it!

and the blessing invites are adorable, so creative!

Sharalea said...

Just read your birth story (it came up on google reader but isn't on your blog yet...?...) and wow. WoW. wow. you are amazing. I would have been a complete MESS the whole time. I practically had a break down in the hospital when they told me I wasn't feeding Jackson enough & I needed to step it up--seriously, I almost hyperventilated I was crying so hard!!
Your story is a story of blessings--what miracles you have experienced with your babies! I am inspired by you...and it makes me ever-more-grateful for the health of our 1st baby/birth experience.
Good luck with your 3 darlings...hope to meet them...next week?!?!? :)

Jolie said...

Oooo, I want to read your birth story! I always love hearing about people's experiences 'cause they're always unique.
I agree with Shara; your boys are all SO beautiful and Cohen looks precious in his blessing outfit! Glad that his blessing day turned out so memorable and fun!

I'd say good luck with everything you do right now, but it sounds to me like you're SUPER MOM to those boys!! You're the queen of multi-tasking and adventure!!

Ruth said...

I so wish we could have been there. He is so adorable! I don't know anything about the google reader thing but really want to read about the birth so please post it or let me know how I can read about it. I'm sure the jokes about when the next baby blessing will be are hard when it is 4 AM, but the more I esperience being a mom, the more I think it is probably a good idea to have our kiddos while we still have energy. . . It's tough now, but I'm sure in a few years you will look back with wonder.

Ruth said...

I so wish we could have been there. He is so adorable! I don't know anything about the google reader thing but really want to read about the birth so please post it or let me know how I can read about it. I'm sure the jokes about when the next baby blessing will be are hard when it is 4 AM, but the more I esperience being a mom, the more I think it is probably a good idea to have our kiddos while we still have energy. . . It's tough now, but I'm sure in a few years you will look back with wonder.