Seriously?!?!

You're probably thinking that's flour covering Ian right?... WRONG. Matter of fact, it's actually baby formula- EXPENSIVE BABY FORMULA- 36 ounces of Cohen's formula!!!
Where do I even begin to explain this mess?!
I guess the beginning is a good place to start... I was in the living room this morning, dusting and cleaning; I'd been in there for maybe only 5 minutes and I started to think it ODD that the boys were quiet since I'd left them playing together in their room with cars. I went into check on them, and, well, they weren't where they should have been... instead, yes, instead, they were in mine and Spencer's bedroom, playing with baby formula! Noah was pouring the rest of the can's contents on top of Ian's head while Ian was busy playing with what had already fallen onto the carpet, as if it were sand, and building little sand piles!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I thought Noah was over the whole "let's waste and dump out all of the baby formula" stage. He did it ENOUGH while Ian was little- and he cost us a FORTUNE trying to replace all the cans he'd emptied- so now he's going to challenge us AGAIN and start with Cohen's formula???!!! I tried to keep my composure and remain calm, but after I surveyed the rest of the mess he made (he poured half the can across our down comforter and bedding which now I'll have to take to the Dry Cleaners) I was pretty upset. Noah was sent to time out, while Ian sat in the shower for about 10 minutes till after ALL of the formula had washed off of him. (Just in case it hadn't crossed your mind- water and baby formula + hair= A HUGE MILKY MESS). Don't you love how in the first picture you can see the milk lining Ian's lips?! He slobbers so much that the dry powder mixed with his saliva turned into MILK! The following picture is Ian peeking a sneak from behind the shower curtain- obviously he didn't understand the frustration that both he and Noah had caused me- he was having a great time showering off like a big man! I have to admit, I was humored a little when I saw what Noah had done to Ian, and I suppose I should be thankful it was formula and NOT flour- it would have killed me cleaning up a floury mess. LITERALLY!
5 comments:
Forget the formula - who can look at anything else in that picture, but those big, beautiful, blue eyes?! They may be mischievous, but at least they're dang cute. :)
His eyes are so pretty and bright blue!
So cute! You must have your hands full. What darling little guys.
This post made me laugh so hard. I think almost every mom has had a moment like this. Ours was with baby powder. But thank goodness that was a lot cheaper than formula.
Ian looks like Tori in the picture in the shower! Back to the twilight sereies Bella annoys me but I really fall in love with Edward and Jacob in this book. There is a whole part of the book taken from Jacobs perspective! Call me when you have time
Post a Comment