HE DID IT AGAIN!
I was getting the baby strapped into his car seat, so I told Noah and Ian to head upstairs meanwhile and grab their shoes- we were leaving to go to Thanksgiving Point to meet my mom at Farm Country.
They weren't alone upstairs any longer than 5 minutes, I SWEAR, after which I came upstairs to find Noah holding in his right hand a black permanent marker. The cap was off the pen, so immediately, I KNEW he must had drawn all over something. I started to survey the walls looking for damage done just when Ian came crawling around the corner, and this is what I see
Noah had lined Ian's lips with the black marker and then he even went to the extent of coloring ALL of Ian's teeth black and even his tongue black!!! (for some reason this picture doesn't show just how black Ian's mouth was, it was SERIOUSLY BLACK) It was a scary sight to see- my one year old looked like a GOTHIC FREAK! The black streak across his cheek even strikingly resembled the Jokers scar! (Had Noah seen a picture of The Joker from Batman without my knowing it???) I really can't believe Ian just let Noah color his teeth black though?! What was my two year old thinking and why ever did Ian cooperate with Noah???... usually he'd scream and I'd know right away that Noah was up to no good.
I suppose I should be relieved that it wasn't Cohen's baby formula again.
By the way, I was in a HUGE HURRY to leave the house and meet my mom, so I didn't even bother to try and clean the mess off of Ian's face- it eventually came off by that evening. He got A LOT of strange looks from bystanders that day at Thanksgiving Point- I think most of the parents were wondering what in the world my 1 year old ate to make his ENTIRE mouth black.
1 comments:
hilarious!! wow. we have so much ahead of us!!
Post a Comment