Halloween

We trick or treated this year with my sister Tricia's family. Noah had a great time collecting candy, and it only took him a couple of houses before he caught onto the whole concept the night was about. He had a fantastic night with all of his cousins.
Below is a better picture of Tricia's kids. Yep all those kids are hers- minus the skunk- and by the way, she's expecting another baby boy! I'm not quite sure how she does it- but I do give the kids credit- they're terrific!

We dressed Ian up as a skunk. Notice his little black and white tights- it's the only time I consider it okay to dress a boy in tights.
Noah was dressed as a San Diego Zoo Keeper. With a name like "Noah", he's bound to love animals. (I found this cute little outfit in a giftshop at the San Diego Zoo).

Check out the boots! He wears these when he has to clean the giraffe poop out of cages. Just kidding. ;)
2 comments:
what creative & adorable costumes! cute cute cute! i bet trick or treating was fun with that big bunch of kids!
Finally, it's about time he figured out that the boots belong on his feet, not on his hands. There's hope for that young zoo keeper yet.
What a great group of trick or teaters. I think that they are all the cutest ever, of course Grandpa and I always think that, because they are the cutest kids ever.
Post a Comment