The Ants have arrived!
Don't worry guys- the ants have arrived!!! After freezing the first batch of ants we received for Noah's Ant Farm, I was a little hesitant to put the new ants we got in the mail last week in the refrigerator, but I did, and surprisingly they didn't freeze, they just calmed down enough so I could put them into their farm habitat. They went to work immediately and started tunneling through the sand. Noah absolutely loves them! We have to keep it in our room for now by the window, since Noah can get it anywhere else we put it. It doesn't matter how high up on shelves we put it, he'll climb anything to get to it! I'm beginning to think ants are smarter than I used to give them credit for, because grain by grain, they'll take the sand and move it to the upper part of the ant farm to add to their ant hill. I think they're planning an escape! I just wonder how the ants will get the top off the ant farm?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment