Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Family Pictures




Just a couple of weeks ago we went to Thanksgiving Point here in Utah County to have our family pictures taken. We had the same photographer who took our wedding pictures do the job cause he takes amazing pictures! Check out his website www.jonathancanlasphotography.com. We got some great pictures of the boys- I had the photographer take a couple of pictures of Noah over in front of the big Noah's Arc that is in the Children's Discovery Gardens. The boys were pretty well behaved- it was a bit cold since it had just snowed a few inches the day before, but the weather was beautiful, and after taking pictures for well over two hours, Noah began to get a little burned out. He was a little more serious in all of the pictures, while Ian was all laughs. Kinda matches their personalities. The pictures below are just a sample of the ones we took (we have 170 different shots), sorry they're so small- I decided not to post any of the family pictures we took since we'll be using some of those in our Christmas cards. Hope you like them!

















4 comments:

Ruth said...

I love them! What cuties you guys are. If I were in Utah, I'd have him take our family pics.

Thanks for sharing.

Sharalea said...

I LOVE these shots--so fun & show your fam's personaly so well!! you look super hot & your kids are getting so BIG!

heidizinha said...

canlas is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

GREAT !!! Trudy sends your Blog to us on hardcopy. Kids look fabulous and are growing like weeds (HANDSOME !!!)

Looks like you're a Blondie now -- is that right???

Love,
Great Grandma and Grandpa Truesdell