Fathers Day



I didn't have a lot of spare time to plan a special fathers day gift I could give Spencer, my dad and Spencer's dad since we spent most of the days prior to it in the hospital with Ian, but I did come across two super cute shirts I thought the guys might get a kick out of. Noah's shirt had written across it "My dad is cooler than your dad" (totally true too- Noah loves the dance hour he has with Spencer usually every day- Spencer usually DJ's while Noah grooves to the music) and Ian's shirt read "If you think I'm cute you should see my grandpa" (Ian's onesie was super big on him so it was sort of hard to read). I thought the two boys could wear the shirts and do a little ego boosting and promotion for dad and gramps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment