Cooling off
We kicked off the first day of summer by heading down to Seven Peaks Water Park as a family. (we bought season passes again this summer). Noah had a blast splashing in the water with Spencer, he even went on one of the big water slides with him and loved it- Ian sat poolside with me. With the temperature hovering around 100 degrees, we chose the perfect day to go to the pool. When we're not at the water park, don't fear, Noah still gets the chance to make a splash at home in his intsy weensy pool. It's not much compared to the real thing ( I was soooo spoiled growing up with a real pool in my backyard- I miss it terribly) but Noah totally loves the water and since he spends an hour in the bath tub every morning I figured he should just move his water fun outside. I even played in the little pool with him today- yes it was that hot I was so desperate to cool off!!! At home where we have a little more privacy, Noah prefers to ditch the board shorts and sport just the swim briefs. Isn't he too cute?



0 comments:
Post a Comment