Sunday, May 6, 2007

It's like a bad nightmare!

Okay, so a while back I wrote in an email I sent out to all my friends about how much I absolutely hate basketball- and here I am, Sunday morning, the day after the Utah Jazz win their first round of the NBA playoffs, I'm completely at a loss for words. Don't tell Spencer, well actually I don't mind if he finds out- he already knows the truth about how much I hate basketball- but I was seriously hoping the Jazz would loose last night- and what did they have to go and do- they pulled it off and won the game! Ridiculous. I can stand to watch golf, and I love to watch football and baseball- anything- but basketball- I despise the game, and especially even more now that I know Spencer has a whole 7 more games at least he'll be completely devoted to watching. As luck will have it's way, just wait, the Jazz may even go all the way to the championship just to torture me. (I'm seriously doubtful about that happening though.)

0 comments: