Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dressed to be a lady killer in nursery.


Isn't he a stud! Well with a great sense of pride I'd like to announce that Spencer and I, along with our boys, successfully made it on time to our 9 o'clock church! Noah and Ian behaved pretty well during sacrament. I made a split for home afterwards, while Spencer stayed for the rest of the meetings and Noah attended nursery. Noah took his first "nature walk" in nursery on Sunday. It was the first time the weather was actually nice enough on a Sunday for all the "tots" to do some exploring outside. I had to laugh though because when Spencer and Noah returned home from church, Noah was beet red in the face! I guess it must had been a little too warm to take the "nature walk". I certainly hope no other little kids in his nursery class suffered from heat exhaustion!

0 comments: