Monday, April 16, 2007

At long last....

Well I'm finally determined to actually get my blog all set up so that everyone can read it rather than read my long boring emails. With a little research I think I know how to do this blog site stuff- I've been meaning to make it creative and interesting to look at so all of you would want to keep checking it out, - only problem is, I've realized that making blogs interesting to look at can take some time and patience- two necessities I haven't had a whole lot of, especially the patience- but I'm determined, and from this day on, I promise to update this thing weekly! By the way, a lot of my friends have already been doing blogs of their own, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with your guys work and I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Some of your blogs are very entertaining!

0 comments: