Monday, January 29, 2007

Success!!!

Finally I'm beginning to figure this blog thing out!!! I'm not a tech dummy, but I do have little patience, so things like this- creating my own blogsite requires a little patience from me- as some of you can tell from the time I last tried to add a new post- it's taken me over 2 weeks now to muster up both the time and mindset to try this again. I'm hopeful though- I think this is going to be a good thing- especially for keeping in touch with family members who all live sooo far from us. Not much has happened since my last gmail update I sent out probably two weeks ago!!! Oh yeah- thrilling news- Spencer and I have bought a new car. Some of you are probably not too excited about that, but we sure were- we got a great deal and so far, it's our biggest money investment we've made as a couple in our marriage. It's so great to have the added space our other car couldn't offer us. It's a Mercury Mountaineer. I love that the car itself is bigger too, for short people like myself, I appreciate SUV's and big trucks for the additional height it gives us over other drivers on the street- it makes me feel large and in charge on the street! Not much else is going on though- things have begun to slow down a lot, and I started finding myself already trying to plan yet another trip- it's not going to happen any time soon though- I'm too far prego and definately not up to traveling on any airplanes alone with Noah in tow- plus everyones back to work or back in school, I'd have no one to accompany me. I just thought it's kinda funny though- cuz I'm always eager for some change- it's only the beginning of winter and I'm already dreaming about summer- hot lazy poolside days! In fact I was flipping through the channels on t.v. this last weekend and I found myself watching the Pro Golf Tour that was being broadcasted, all because I found out it was being played at the Torry Pines gulf course in San Diego. I probably watched 30 minutes of it at least- completely out of character for me, but I wanted to see the ocean and other scenery that reminds me of home. For now- I guess I'll just have to entertain myself with scrapbooking or some other sort of craft. I just have to remind myself- dreamy summer days are only 3- 4 months away....

0 comments: