Hello!
I'm here.
It's been a while since I wrote last... I apologize. Between "Spring Cleaning", crafting, play dates, cub scouts, parties, outings, Easter, and oh, of course the boys, I haven't had much time to post any pictures or add any new thoughts here to the blog. I promise to do better. Of course it also didn't help that our Mac crashed {Thanks again Bentley! We credit your constant turning it "on" and "off" for causing the whole thing to crash. A few words for you my son: From now on, keep your hands off! Sincerely, Mom} A couple hundred $$$ later, we have a new hard drive and about 30,000+ pictures we still need to recover; don't worry, we haven't lost them- they're on our Time Capsule, it's just the matter of finding them and downloading all of them. again. It all doesn't matter now though... I'm here, again. Our boys have the week off from school for Spring Break, which ultimately means we'll be busy finding ways to keep busy, but hopefully it also means I'll find a little more time to post all the pictures I've taken recently of our family.
Today just so happened to also be Spencer's day off from work... {it's Spring Break for the school district he teaches in, but school for him resumes tomorrow. LAME! I sure wish he had a week off from school--- it's hard to go anywhere with just 3 days off. The end of the school year sure can't come quick enough!} We took it easy today... after a long, BUSY weekend, we all needed to rest and relax. Our boys played out back in the yard most of the morning, afternoon and evening... the weather was practically summer like today--- nearly 80. 80 in April! Insane--- but I won't complain. We enjoyed every drop of sunshine that poured out of the clear blue sky--- I hear it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow.... Hooray!!! but then rain is forecasted for the rest of the week... such a shame, but until the colder temps and rain arrive, we'll enjoy our playtime outside!
1 comments:
You are such a great mama. Honestly, I don't just say that to people. I really mean it. :)
Post a Comment