A house full of engineers!
Our boys like to tinker... I suppose if they were fairies, that would make them Tinker fairies, like Tinker Bell {can you tell we've watched all of the Tinkerbell movies??? Matter of fact, we even own all but one}. Our boys are always designing/building extraordinary contraptions with their toys and misfit items around the house--- I LOVE how creative they all are! Some day I need to get a picture/video of the obstacle courses they create--- they're pretty cRazy cool {I think they get their inspiration from Wipe Out and Mario Kart- they're obsessed with the show AND the game}. I hope they still have Invention Conventions in elementary school by the time all 5 boys are in school, because I have a inkling that our boys will be taking 1ST at state competitions with their brilliant contraptions!
Our boys built this cool contraption below, completely on their own; last night, as we were putting them to bed, Spencer and I asked them to sleep in this morning; needless to say, they were all awake by 7:30 {that's NOT exactly what I consider sleeping in at.all!}--- so while Spencer and I tried to catch a few more zzz's, {it's pretty pathetic, even our internal clocks won't let us doze past 8} our boys got busy and made this below. Pretty cool, huh?!
1 comments:
The video didn't play for me... but it's nice your boys build stuff while they let you sleep. ;)
Post a Comment