8 years...
8 years ago today we met for the very 1st time when he picked me up from
the airport... We went sledding under the starry night sky, sipped on hot
cocoa then I made him hurry and take me to my friends place where I
would spend the night so I could meet my 2ND date for the night, G.K., Spence had no clue--- and better said I had no idea that 2 weeks later
we'd be dating and only 2 weeks after that we'd be engaged followed with marriage 6 months after that. Now here we are, 8 yrs later, married for 7 with
5 beautiful boys. I LOVE Spencer Campbell!
I wrote this post I've linked HERE just over 4 years ago, but I thought I'd share it again, you know, just in case I still had friends/family members who were curious to know HOW exactly Spencer and I met each other. It's a LONG post- so if you're going to read it, better grab a snack, get in your comfy pants and find some place cozy to read it. Enjoy!
2 comments:
So funny that you had another date that night! I love it. :) Ironic that I did our first meeting post yesterday. Although we've only got 3 1/2 kids in our 7 year marriage, so we're behind a bit. :)
What a fun story. You probably never thought you'd be married with five boys just eight years later!
Post a Comment