Deck the halls!
I'm pleased to announce that the majority of our Christmas decorations are up now! Yay! I really really wanted to hang Christmas lights outside on our house this year- but the height is freakishly high! I'm afraid the only way we'll ever be able to get lights up onto the peaks and 2ND story of our house is by crane- which means we'd have to hire professionals, which means beaucoup bucks! Perhaps next year... Pinterest is keeping me busy{it's my new obsession!} and I'm sure by the time Christmas arrives I'll have a few more decorations I've made to add to the many I already own. I adore how holiday decorations instantly make my home feel cozier and more welcoming. Tomorrow, the plan is to make snow and a reindeer head to mount in the boys toy room or bedroom- I haven't decided yet- trust me it's cute and not quite as scary as it may sound.
Anyhow... Santa's elfs decorated the tree this year- almost completely on their own, with very little assistance. I'm a perfectionist by nature and normally the slightest thing out of place would drive me absolutely NUTS, but I must say, the boys elfs did a magnificent job adorning the tree and they did it ever so merrily! I don't know that I've EVER seen them work so well in unison!!! It was pretty darn impressive!











2 comments:
Good Job Boys!!!!
Man, I should have used to step stool for the kids! HELLO! They just put up all the ornaments along the bottom of the tree and we had to move them all later. We're such amateurs! lol
Post a Comment