Day 13: Church & Balboa Park...
Sunday, August 27TH...
The boys and I accompanied my mother to church in the early afternoon, following which I left my 3 younger boys at home with my parents to nap, while I took Noah, Ian, Paresa and Kyse down to visit
Balboa Park.
It was pretty crowded on this particular afternoon. I'd forgotten how crowded San Diego gets during the summer--- it is a tourist destination after all... I just never thought of it that way growing up there.
I wanted to walk around Balboa Park to enjoy the scenery- the architecture there on the museums is stunning- but it was so DANG crowded and panhandlers were everywhere, so instead we visited the Reuben H. Clark Science Museum. I saw that the movie/documentary "Born Wild" was playing there in the IMAX theater so I purchased tickets to watch it... The boys and I had been wanting to watch this movie for MONTHS!!! We all absolutely LOVED it! I can't wait for it to be available on DVD to purchase.



0 comments:
Post a Comment