T-ball...
We signed Noah up to play another season of t-ball this year and Ian decided he wanted to play ball too, so we signed him up as well!
Noah's yawning in this picture below...
there must not have been much action in the outfield during this game.
Did I mention it's a HOOT watching their games?! Some kids try to run the bases beginning at home and head to 3RD and every time a kid up to bat hits the ball, all the kids in the field race to the ball and dogpile onto each other to claim it!!! It's hilarious!!!The following are just pictures of some the cute bystanders I saw during one the t-ball games...
Bentley.
I should probably mention that it's ridiculously HOT during the games
and they're usually only morning games!
Who's idea was it to play ball during the summer here in Utah?!
Did I forget to add that during the boys opening game of the season, we had just arrived, sat our things down to watch the boys play and all I could smell surrounding me was POOH! It smelled like somebody had stepped in dog poop! Of course I demanded that all of my boys, including Spencer, check their shoes to see if it was them--- nope... about 20 minutes into the game the smell hasn't gone away and then I see it--- poop slowly sliding down Cohen's left leg!!! He'd had a blow out!!! YUCK! Hence, that is the very reason he is NOT wearing shorts in this picture below.P.S. Cohen wants to play ball SO VERY BADLY! NEXT YEAR!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment