Introducing...
Don't worry folks, we did NOT name our son Vedder (that's a story that will have to wait until later for me to explain)...
After MONTHS of thought and deliberation, we decided to name our small babe,
Atticus Gideon Campbell.
Atticus means "father like" & "intelligent".
Gideon means "mighty warrior"
and according to Spencer, Campbell means "dead sexy". LOL.
Atticus arrived at 38 weeks gestation, on Tuesday, April 26TH weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches in length.
The delivery was a little complicated and there was a minute or two of uncertainty following his birth but in the end, Atticus is healthy and strong (HALLELUJAH!) and I recovered pretty quickly (thanks to the good ol' Sabin and Truesdell genes) and we've been home now for just over 3 weeks, busy as can be!
I PROMISE hopefully soon to post MORE pictures of Atticus... to be honest though, we just don't have that many alone of him (oops!) Mental note to self: take more pictures of the kid so he doesn't grow up feeling forgotten about.
We LOVE him we do and I'm tickled to call him ours FOREVER!

5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited to meet him!
ps. I can't wait to hear the story about Vedder.
I'm so happy to hear you are recovering well. He looks very healthy. I'm sure his big brothers love having him around. I hope I can meet him soon. ;)
Thanks for not naming him Vedder....although I think that picture makes the best story ever...Thank OCH staff.
Congrats. I need to read up more often because I didn't realize you already had him. Time goes fast I guess. He is super cute.
I want to know the Vedder story!
Post a Comment