There's magic in reading...
Silence! Golden silence!
(I savored every moment it lasted, all 3 minutes of it)...
Noah's reading now!... he actually started reading about two months ago with simple little books like "Pam" and "Sam", now he's moved onto reading books out loud about "Pam's Hat" or how "Sam sat on Pam's Hat"... it's not Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables", just yet, but it's pretty impressive how quickly ones little mind can learn new things and how once you teach a child the basics they just take off!!! Not only is Noah reading, but Ian's started to read a little too... I give it a couple of months and they'll both be reading like champs... If I'm lucky maybe even Cohen will be reading a little by then too... it's funny, he walks around the house repeating "P-A-M!" over and over to himself.
2 comments:
awesome!
Cute, I did have Noah read some with me when he was at grandma's house and I taught him a few tricks that he'll get in Kindergarten. The whole district uses the same phonics and literacy programs, so I practiced on him.
Post a Comment